Canaima Marketing is responsible for your privacy. We follow some basic principles:
- We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of the trust you put in us by sharing your personal information.
- We will be transparent about how we handle your personal information.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information collected by the Canaima Marketing in connection with the services they offer. This includes information collected offline through our Costumer Service, direct marketing campaigns and online through our website. This Privacy Notice also applies to targeted Canaima Marketing content, including offers and advertisements for Canaima Marketing products and services, which we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) may send to you on third party websites, platforms and applications (“Third Party Sites”). These Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those Third Party Sites.
By using Canaima Marketing’s site, you are consenting to the relevant Canaima Marketing collecting, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this way, please do not use Canaima Marketing site or otherwise provide Canaima Marketing with your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is data or pieces of data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. This typically includes your name, email address, and telephone number, but can also include other information such as IP address. We may collect personal information about you from different sources.
Following are some examples of personal information we may ask and how we can use it:
- When you fill our contact form, share your hosting access information with us so we can work for you, contact us, etc. we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address or contact preferences.
- We may collect personal information through our Customer Service, direct marketing campaigns and online through our websites.
- We may receive personal information about you from other legitimate sources, including information from commercially available sources, such as public databases and data aggregators, and information from third parties. This may include information about your shopping habits, interests, etc.
Use of Personal Information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Canaima Marketing’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
- We may use your personal information to provide you with products or services that you request from us.
Disclosure to third parties
At times Canaima Marketing may disclose certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Canaima Marketing to provide products and services, or that help Canaima Marketing market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Canaima Markering to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Retention of personal information